Recently, XOT produced a batch of Tantalum Sheet and delivered them to customers in Europe
At present, there are stocks of the following, if you have any inquiry, please contact us.
Tantalum Sheet / Tantalum Plate:
Standard: ASTM B708
Thickness: 0.07-10 mm
Width: 30-1000 mm
Length: 30-3000 mm
Tantalum (Ta) is a dark blue-gray metal that is very heavy, ductile and hard and has high corrosion resistance. Tantalum is especially resistant to chemicals at temperatures below 150 °C and can only be dissolved with hydrofluouric acid. It has the fourth highest melting point of all metals and is able to form extremely thin and protective oxide layers for high-quality capacitors, making it an excellent material for lumps.
Applications of Tantalum Sheet / Tantalum Plate:
• Used in laboratory equipment.
• Used as a substitute for platinum.
• Used in manufacturing super alloys and electron-beam melting.
• Used in metallurgical, machinery processing, glass and ceramic industries.
• Used as a superalloy additive in nickel-based alloys.
• Used for sputtering targets.
Tantalum and Tantalum Alloy
• R05200, unalloyed tantalum, electron-beam furnace or vacuum-arc melt, or both
• R05400, unalloyed tantalum, powder-metallurgy consolidation.
• R05255, tantalum alloy, 90 % tantalum, 10 % tungsten, electron-beam furnace of vacuum-arc melt, or both.
• R05252, tantalum alloy, 97.5 % tantalum, 2.5 % tungsten, electron-beam furnace or vacuum-arc melt, or both.
• R05240, tantalum alloy, 60 % tantalum, 40 % niobium, electron-beam furnace or vacuum-arc melt.